Sunday, October 17, 2010

Foot Worshipers International

     I found this really cool website while I was looking through some really interesting groups on Facebook. (www.facebook.com) I didn’t know there were so many groups devoted to different kinds of fetishes! I can honestly tell you that I will be on Facebook for a very long time looking at these groups. But one group, totally caught my eye. It was a group for foot worshipers. And they actually have a website about how beautiful a woman’s feet are. Us as women spend so much money, time, and effort on our feet. It’s it time we get the appreciation that we deserve? If we totaled all the money we have spent on pedicures and shoes alone in our lifetime, we probably could have bought a condo!! These website can tell you how to get your woman to let you worship her feet. (It’s about damn time, if don’t say so myself.) Check it out.  I encourage the women to check it out too because it nice to get a foot massage after a long days work. It can also help you get your hubby to pay some close attention to those well pedicured toes and those precious pampered feet.  Here’s the site: http://www.footworshipinternational.com/starthere.html

Love Always.