Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Adventures In Craigslist #2- The Ad

   So I was trolling through Craigslist one night looking for free stuff, and clicking on the topics to see what’s going on. Some of my favorite topics to read on is the “Rants and Raves”, “Missed Connections”, and  the various “Looking For….”personals. There are some very sweet and romantic ads along with some scary erotic ones. The “Casual Encounters” section is the place people post ads looking to hook up real quick. There can be pictures of people’s faces and pictures of peoples genitals. But it’s always fun to read the ads. I started to wonder what kind of responses people get after posting in the personal section.So I decided I’m going to place a dirty ad for fun to see what kind of response I would get if I placed a highly erotic ad on Craigslist. The most evilest grin twisted up my lips as I wrote the ad. I knew it was gonna be good.
     I knew it needed to have confidence, passion, and I knew it had to be contain the right language to attract people to my ad. Here is what I placed on the personals:
*************************************************
Worship me. - w4m
I'm 5'7 135 lbs carmel skin.Big juicy lips and sexy smile
Looking for white male, 29-40
Who loves to worship blk female. I want anal, feet, and oral worship.
There will be no sex. We can meet in a car in VJO this week. No I am not a pro. I just know what I like and what I want.
You must live near VJO or Benicia, and have a car. :-) Love getting my pussy eaten in a car. Let me cum on your face. Your pic gets mines ;-)
*******************************************
Juicy ad huh? I thought so. And apparantly so did the several replies that I got. I was so tickled with how many replies I got. Some were really juicy and some were very perverted and almost creepy. One guy actually was waiting in a car in a parking lot answering ads on craigslist on his Iphone! Holy crap! I even had to ask him what he was doing in a parking lot. He never told me why. Dam if my ad had been a real looking for someone to screw, why would I want a creepy guy waiting in a parking lot looking for unsuspecting victims! I will post up the replies,  but I will not post up their emails, no matter how creepy the person is. LOL. I guess the guys that were replying to my ad got mad because I wasn’t emailing them or because I wasn’t meeting all these guys for sex because they had my post flagged for removal. LMFAO I will also post the letter from Craigslist saying that my ad was flagged and removed. I had to laugh at that. Enjoy the replies.
  • Sounds wonderful. White male here who fits your billing I do have a pic for you if you're still seeking someone. I have a car. I'm safe, d/d free and will make you cum hard! All I need you to do is wear a skirt to make things easy
    Nick
  • Hi, I would rather enjoy worshipping you. tell me what you need and i will follow like a good little pet. I will eat your pussy and enjoy the cum that is smoothered all over my face. I am really motivated to do this, please give me the oppurtunity to be your little pet. Jim
  • Hi! LOVED your ad! I'd be happy to meet anyplace you like and worship your feet, ass, and pussy for as long as you'd like. The idea of you cumming all over my face is terribly exciting! I have a SUV, and the back seats are pretty comfy. I'd be happy to plant my face where it belongs for as long as you'll allow...
    SWM, 5'10", 180 lbs, SnP hair, blue eyes. HWP, DDF, and orally fixated. Pix attached. Hope to hear from you soon!
  • I DO!!!!....want to feel wanted  :) Got alot of attention ,tongue and fun to give that special someone...not looking for anything serious because i am unhappily attatched..:) send pic and then i will do same..we can sext chat til time is right...really just looking for a friend :) u got knocking app?? :)
  • Sounds hot; I live in Benicia and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to eat pussy.  Even hotter to do it in the back of my pick-up truck.  If you're you still looking I am definately interested - 41 y/o WM, 5'8", 175#, lean, muscular build.  Drop a line if you're still looking and interested
  • My name is Danny.Im a 29 year old white male.Im 5'8 145 pounds with blue eyes.I love your ad.Im not looking for sex at all.I love,love,love to worship black females.I love feet very much.I love to kiss,lick,and suck on feet and toes.I love a nice ass that i can worship for as long as you want.I love to kiss,lick,and suck a nice sweet asshole.I love to eat pussy as well.I love a wet juicy pussy i can worship until you cum over and over again.Im 100% real and would really love to meet you.Id love to do this in my car.I live in Martinez right over the Benicia bridge.I can be to you in 10-15 minutes.I have mornings and days open.Im sure you will get alot of respones to your ad.I can tell you that i really do love to worship black females.I will take my time with you and treat you the way you deserve to be treated.I hope you read this and give me a chance.Here is a pic for you.Take care and i hope we can meet up.Danny
  • Hello,
    I just read your post on craigslist and would love to lick worship your sexy body!
    I am a 40 year old professional pilot living in Benicia and have a car  :)
    I have attached  a pic, am 5'10  160lbs with dark hair, hazel eyes and often told I have a Tom Cruise resemblance.  I am well endowed at over 7 inches and I LOVE to give oral...when it cums to giving oral...both anal and vaginal....I just cant get enough!!!
    I am world traveled, can carry a great conversation, fun, respectul and kinky!
    Im just waiting to hear back from you...
  • Love me a fine black lady. Let's meet up so I can lick n suck u dry. I live in vallejo
  • im a latino but yes to read you add
    gotme to tink thats  what i lake  wooow
    i do live in vjo
  • don't know about the car part I drive a single cab truck....but I have ENDLESS EXPERIENCE with my tongue....actually enjoy oral (giving) more than sex
    Joel
  • Are you still looking I'm a w/m 6'2'' blk/brn I want to be your oral slave I can host in the east bay at my house I live alone and I will pick you up and bring you home I'll be your personal driver. I could really give you the treatment you need on every part of your body I can use my mouth for hours till you cum in my mouth and then your feet and ass let me know and good luck on your search.
  • Hello how U doing? I seen Ur CL posing, I like what I read, I don't want to write too much, I want to make sure Ur not SPAM of a BOT maybe a Fake posting or a picture collector!
    I'm 100% REAL, I'm single and not bounded to any restrictions. I'm outgoing, fun, live to laugh and love I'm an understanding and liberal person with a humble side that’s well mannered. I’m Puerto Rican Black & Indian 5'10" 190 from New York City lbs with a athletic, 8.5 TO 9 when turned on; I work out daily, clean discreet and fun to be around. I'm open to new and exciting things I love to be filmed and photographed where ever our adventures take us I'm open to making it happen. If you like what u read & see then get back to me.
  • White Male
    5'11 185#
    8X6"  long lasting
    talented oralist  LOL
    420 friendly
  • Hello I saw your add on cl and I am interested...I love black girls and I am always down for a good time...I am 5 10 white athletic not skinny but not fat 7.5in blue eyes brown hair...I would love to have a fun buddy it can be ongoing if we both feel it or it can b a 1 time thing or whatever we make out of it...I do enjoy eating pussy :) and like every guy love great head but I enjoy giving more then recieving...here r some pics hope too here back from u soon and maybe we can meet up sometime...the 2nd  pic im on the left I live in Rodeo right across the bridge from vallejo
  • Hi there I'm a white young 60 that would love to worship you. I'm a little older than your add but I have a very high sex drive and I could satisfy you orally, never eaten a blk pussy would love to. e 5ft8in185lbs clean and safe you must be also, Ipractice good hygiene My pic I am the 2nd from left your response get my cell# then we can meet to see if we hit it off.
  • Hello,
    I love to eat pussy.... a lot. Also love anal, will suck on your toes and just
    about anything else you might want to try. I live in the southern part of
    American Canyon and do have a car. I'm very real and very interested.
  • White male here in VJO 33 years old.. single.,
    can play in mornings only.. I only eat fresh showered pussy.. and I eat like its a meal.. dont know if you can handle me
    eating pussy.. my picture is attached.. im serious.. we can even get a cheap room just to eat youre pussy and ass
  • Can I put my tounge up your ass mike Novato
  • Just in case you change your mind and want asian guy..i am her living in hercules..i can just cross the bridge and can eat your pussy at the park and ride at the bus terminal or at the marina.....
  • Baby,  let me lick that sweet pussy and ass for you till you
    cum al over my face.. love to suck on your feet and toe's till
    you pussy can't take it any more.  I am very fit, very clean,
    I can be there in less then a hour
  • Hi
    Wm 35yo 5-9 165 vgl and an oral freak.  I get off more on giving than receiving.  What you propose sounds incredibly sexy to me and I'd luv the opportunity if this interests you.  I have a car and can meet in Vallejo or I can host daytime in Napa (nice house).  NSA only and please be discreet.
  • Hi. Loved your post. 'm a tall, handsome, healthy white guy.  LOVE worshipping orally.  And love having my face cummed on as much as you want.Do you also enjoy having your ass licked deeply?  That is a turn on for me as well. I am also into kinkier things with this if you want (name calling, slapping, even golden showers etc....).anyway, here is a pic.  Let me know what you think. Mike
  • I am a white male, 40, very sensual.  I love black women they are so sexy.  I would love to worship oral, feet and any thing you would like.  I have a car and I am close to VJO.  I would love to eat your pussy in my car.  I hope you are interested and we can do this.
  • Hi there, 32 year old white guy here that would love you to cum on my face as i worship that sweet caramel pussy.I love black girls, love to tongue your ass and pussy to make you cum so hard.I'm 5'10, brown hair, blue eyes, and a pretty laid back guy that's easy to get along with. My car has privacy glass, so we can get a little nasty in the back seat.I'll be in Vallejo this week, my job keeps me mobile. So what do you think, want to get together and see if we can have some fun?  M
  • How about an older guy thats loves eating pussy in the front seat of his truck. WM age 50 5'9 160 pounds slim build hairy chest. Nice firm hands for rubbing and stroking, talented im waiting for ur reply I have a tongue for liking and sucking and a great imagination. Let me know.
  • im waiting for ur reply im in the carls jr parking lot next to marine world.im not on my comp im on my iphone
  • I am visiting the Benicia area this week staying at the Best Western, I am able to host in my room to worship your feet, ass and pussy. I would like to eat your pussy to many orgasm with no reciprocation. white, 45, 5'11", 190. Dave.
  • hey there ;) ... I would love to worship you! I have one major turn on and that is to see a women in total pleasure. I love to make a women squirt and cum over and over.. I will be your slave.. I am very talented ;)
*************************
  All in all I got 62+ replies… I omitted a few of them because they didn’t say much or they were boring to read or they were just pictures. And you guys know that if I’m not willing to post up their information, then I’m not going to post up their pics. Anyway, after awhile Craigslist sent me an email notifying me that my ad was flagged for removal. Like I said before these horny guys were pissed because I didn’t reply to them, send them dirty pics, or meet them for random sex. Seriously though, do they really think that a girl would be stupid enough to go to meet a guy at a hotel room, parking lot or some random truck stop? How scary and creepy is that thought. At least I know that if I ever really wanted to post up an ad looking for random sex  that I would have lots of fellow perverts to choose from. Some of the emailed pics were of penises and some were of their faces. I think Maybe one of the guys were cute. LOL Maybe I should write him back. Smile Anyway, here is the email from Craigslist telling me about my posting.
Your posting has been flagged for removal. Approximately 98% of postings removed are in violation of craigslist posting guidelines. Please make sure you are abiding by all posted site rules, including our terms of use: http://www.craigslist.org/about/terms.of.use.html If you need help figuring out why your posting was flagged, try asking in our flag help forum: http://forums.craigslist.org/?forumID=3. Include posting title, body, category, city, how often posted, any images, HTML markup, etc. If your posting was wrongly flagged down (2% of flagged ads are) please accept our apologies and feel free to repost. Sorry for the hassle, and thanks for your understanding.
    I can say that honestly I had so much fun doing this little experiment of mine. I do feel kind of bad for the pervs out there that really had their hopes set on meeting some random horny chick. I hope they ended up finding what they were looking for. What other experiments can I try on CL. I guess you guys will just have to wait and see!
Love Always.