Friday, October 15, 2010

My Video Game Playlist

     It’s no secret that your girl loves to play video games. In fact, my Xbox 360 is considered a member of my family! My favorite games to play are war games like the Call Of Duty series. And when I’m killing the enemy team I like to have my music blaring in my ears. So here is my play list that is sure to get you amped to all those kill streaks and run circles around the enemy team. Besides if you don’t like my playlist, fuck your couch. I recommend checking out some of the songs you’ve never heard before that may be on my list. It’s fun to hear new music, and enrich your life.

Love Always.

 

Just Dance- Lady Gaga

Paparazzi- Lady Gaga

Poker Face- Lady Gaga

Fucked Up Situtation-Angie Martinez

Where’s Your Head At- Basement Jaxx

I Am The Walrus- The Beatles

Foxy- Beyonce

How You Like It- Beyonce

Ugly- Bubba Sparxx Featuring Timbaland

Glycerine- Bush

Touch It- Busta Rhymes

Negra Tomasa- Caifanes

In My Place- Coldplay

Just Like Heaven- The Cure

I Wanna Get High- Cypress Hill

40 Oz.- D-12

I Believe In a Thing Called Love- The Darkness

No Morira- DLG

Bodies- Drowing Pool

Suavamente- Elvis Crespo

Hope- Faith Evans

Clumsy- Fergie

Glamorous- Fergie

London Bridge- Fergie

Barracuda- Fergie Remix

Georgia- Ludacris

Where’d You Go- Fort Minor

All That I Got Is You- Ghost Face Killah

I Miss You- Incubus

Pardon Me- Incubus

Yo Quiero Bailar- Ivy Queen

Nothing Like This- J Dilla

Jigga What/Faint mashup- Jay-z and Linkin Park

The Wind  Cries Mary- Jimi Hendrix

Fotografia- Los Juanes and Nelly Fertado

A Dios Le Pido- Los Juanes

Flashing Lights- Kanye West

Good Life- Kanye West

Got The Life- Korn

Freak On A Leash- Korn

Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You- Lauren Hill

Lost Ones- Lauren Hill

To Zion- Lauren Hill

Crawling- Linkin Park

Faint- Linkin Park

Numb- Linkin Park

Gossip Folks- Missy Elliot

Angel De Amor- Mana

Sex And Candy- Marcy Playground

Tainted Love- Marilyn Manson

Float On- Modest Mouse

Umi Says- Mos Def

I’m Not Okay- My Chemical Romance

Welcome To The Black Parade- My Chemical Romance

Closer- Nine Inch Nails

Blue Monday- Orgy

B.O.B.- OutKast

Where Is My Mind?- Pixies

Smack My Bitch Up- Prodigy

Domestic Violence- RZA aka Bobby Digital

Ice Cream- Wu Tang Clan

Closing Time- Semisonic

Bones- The Killers

Mr. Brightside- The Killers

Island In The Sun- Weezer

Heart Of Glass- Blondie

Rapture- Blondie

Breathe- Blu Cantrell featuring Sean Paul