Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some advice for Baby Daddys

     So my BD and I were talking and he happens to mention all the crap that he’s done and that he’s bought over the years and shit. Almost bragging. I look at him with pity and disgust. The more He brags, the more irritated I get with him. Pretty soon, all I feel is shame for him. He just doesn’t realize what he is saying. Am I supposed to be impressed that he hasn’t saved any money for the kids and has squandered it all on bullshit? How sad and pathetic to see this grown man without any goals in life. I’ve spent all of my money on maintaining a home for my children and here is the oaf telling me about how he spent his money! Ugh!

Here is some advice for you baby daddys (and some of those baby mamas too). If you don’t pay child support and you don’t have any money saved for your child(ren) please don’t brag to your ex about the many trips you had or all the money you spent because we aren’t impressed. If anything we feel sorry for you and we are ashamed for you. You want to impress us? Tell us how you sent extra money, bought shoes and clothes for the child(ren), or something to that nature. Because it’s really disgusting to hear about how you can’t send you kids clothes or anything useful but you got money for clubs or trips or cars. I’m just saying.. It only proves to us that you haven’t learned your lesson and that you are a very selfish individual. I’m just saying. And just so I don’t get hella emails about how I’m a “man hater”, this blog (rule) applies to those selfish ass baby mamas too.

 

Love Always.