Sunday, June 9, 2013

Getting that itch for another tattoo again…But TRUST it won’t be a terrible one like these….

   It’s only been a few months since I got my last tattoo, but I already want another one. Now, it’s just a question of what I want and where. I am thinking of getting my tattoo on my leg touched up and recreated.  I think something that I could get connected to the new one would be freaking awesome. I am also talking to my tattoo buddy and coworker about redesigning the one on my back. I don’t want to cover it up, it is the name of my ex boyfriend, because I do not regret it.  I am thinking of getting a phoenix added to it. 

    I think tattoos are wonderful!!! I think they are a great form of expression. I can’t really tell people what to get on their bodies, they are free to get whatever they so desire, it’s their body.  I’m just saying that they should be prepared to defend their decision to get the McDonald’s logo they inked on their cheeks…..

   I’ve come across some absolutely HORRIBLE tattoos around the internet…

 

 

11_Bad_WorstAwful_Love_Tattoos 39 2713954711-1360006589-res BAD_TATTOO_MUGSHOT bad-tattoo BadTattoos5CentMustacheRides Bad-Tattoos-Clowns BadTattoosDoughboy bad-tattoos-freddie-kruger BadTattoosJesusGoogleyEye Bad-Tattoos-Mug-Shot-Woman collegehumor_28fcf3907f8c6f13ed87cf01e69325e8 english-journalism-bad-tattoo funny-mugshots-bad-tattoos-01 guccimane horrible-funny-tattoos-bizarre-awful-7 horrible-tattoos-911 Jester-Tattoo Steelers_Bad_Tattoo Top-10-Bad-Tattoos-21 wetdreamtat Worst-Tattoo-Ever worst-tattoos-ever

 

I hope you have enjoyed these pictures. And let this be a lesson…. You have the right to tattoo anything you want on your body. But you also don’t want to regret the decision down the line. Be sure it’s something that you can be proud of.  Also, be willing to shop around.  I always go by the saying, “Good tattoos aren’t cheat and cheap tattoos aren’t good!”.  Don’t be afraid to look at the porfolio of the person that is going to tattoo you. Also, research who this person is and who he has tattooed before.. Most artists don’t mind you asking and are more than willing to give you references.  Ask LOTS OF QUESTIONS!! You need to know some thing about your tattoo. What is the healing time? How long do you need to leave the bandage on? Is there any medication that I should be using or what should I avoid doing while the tattoo is healing?  And most importantly, PAY ATTENTION DURING THE SESSION!!! You need to be aware of how this masterpiece is going to turn out. Let the Artist know if you do not like something. This is your body! And you are paying for this piece of art to endure the ages, you can decide what stays and goes! I can’t wait to get a new piece done! And I will be sure to post a picture of my new ink pride.

Love Always.