Sunday, June 16, 2013

Ugh! Stupid people get on my fucking nerves…

Some people really get on my damn nerves! LOL I am not sure which category of  dick is my drives me bonkers more.   Inconsiderate people, who are so self absorbed that they fail to recognize that there are other human beings on this earth besides themselves until they need something from you, might be tired for first place with stupid people, who waste time, money and resources funding their ignorance. I swear there is nothing more annoying than selfish ignorance!  LOL I am sure you are all aware ….

    Annoying people are everywhere. But I love it when coworkers are completely oblivious to their stupidity.  Ha! They cause so much for trouble for everyone.  Especially when their stupidity causes overall delays and it of course if a ripple effect. Dammit stupid people stop breeding so I don’t have to work with you or my children won’t have to go to school with your off spring…

 

Thank you.

Love Always.