Sunday, June 9, 2013

AT IT AGAIN… BRINGING YOU SOME INTERESTING ARTICLES I’VE FOUND: AMPUTEES USED IN TRAINING EXERCISES

I’ve gone and done it AGAIN! I’ve stumbled upon some really great articles about various conspiracy theories… And the really terrible part about it, they range from Aliens to MK Ultra Mind control. I was asked the other day, which one of the so called “Conspiracy Theories” are my favorite. While I love them all,  from Big Foot sightings to Alien abductions to Paranormal disturbances… All the way to Government controlled terror attacks. One of my favorite things to study is the Occult and it’s symbolism.  I have to remember to add some of the links of the articles that I am reading on here.  There truly are some really good ones. Right now I am doing a reading on the Boston Bombings and whether or not they were staged terror attacks.  I recently seen some information saying that the government hired amputees to appear in Boston. Is this true I asked my self?  Well it turns out that the Government actually DOES hire  amputees during Military Training Exercises.  They hire them as fallen soldiers, so the soldier can get used to some of the things they might see on the battle field.  Which may or may not include a fallen comrade that has his/her limbs blown off. It happens.  Here are a few  videos that I have found on the subjects:

(Mark Dice)

 

 

Here is an article from CNN that claim that they Military use amputee actors for “realistic” training exercises:

 http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/05/us/amputee-actors-combat-training

And yet another article from an EMS site about how amputees help people train for disasters:

http://www.ems1.com/ems-news/1423197-Video-Amputee-veteran-helps-train-medics-for-war/

 

I am attaching the search that I did to look up the articles/videso:

 

http://www.bing.com/search?q=amputee+actors+training+military+and+emt&qs=AS&form=QBRE&pq=amputee+actors+&sc=6-15&sp=3&sk=HS1AS1&ghc=1

  I have heard arguments for both For and Against the various Theories that I have read upon. Where do you all stand on the matter? Is is good for the military to use them for training to brace the soldiers for seeing their falling comrades with missing limbs?  Or  do you think they are using the amputee actors to train them to become hardened against feel sympathetic for injured civilians/military personnel? Do you even think that it is morally wrong to use them at all during ANY training exorcise? Let me know what’s on your mind.

Love always!