Thursday, December 2, 2010

I’M READY FOR MY CLOSE UP!

The question that was posed to me today was: If you could make a cameo appearance on a TV show, which show would you choose and what character would you be?

What a wonderful question!!!  Since I love so many supernatural characters like vampires, werewolves and zombies, there are soooo many tv shows that  I would like to make a guest  appearance in. The obvious would be Supernatural and Trueblood, both as Vampire. But the one TV show I would be absolutely honored to appear in would be The Walking Dead.  I LOVE ZOMBIES!  I've always wanted to see myself dressed up in full zombie make up with rotten flesh and exposed teeth, dragging my injured leg toward an unsuspecting survivor while groaning, "Brains!"  There is something about zombies that causes me to watch anything and everything containing them. They are unrelenting. One bite or one scratch can cause you to turn into a mindless drone with one goal, to feed.  And yes, I am part of George A. Romero movie religion! But since he isn't making a TV show at the moment, the next best thing is an acclaimed graphic novel series turned into a Tv show. So yeah, you bet I am ready for my close up! BBBRRRAAAIIINNNSSS!
Love always.