Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yeah.. I got the license! Thanks for asking.

     Ok…So I ended up getting my license and I’m really stoked about it. And for those of you that don’t know, I’ve had brain surgery and a stroke, and it prevented me from getting my license. (Along with several other obstacles…) I feel really good about it. I’m proud of myself because I just knew something else would go horribly wrong and prevent me from getting it. I always expect the worse. (That way when something good happens, you get to enjoy it better…) Surprisingly everything went great. There was nothing on my license from the court like I was told, the 18 question DMV test was easy (except for the one or two tricky ones), and I got my license! I’m still kind of reeling from how quick and easy it was. Actually, I prayed and thank god for it. Because it is always nice to have something go right for a change, especially when it’s something you’ve really wanted and worked hard to achieve. After so much stressful stuff has happened to me lately, I really was happy to see the silver lining that everyone is always talking about.  Yay for me. I’m not in a rush to get a car, but it’s good to know that I can buy one and be able to drive it. Also, it can put on applications that I have a valid DL, and you would be surprised how many applications actually ask for it! I can also rent a car now and take my kids to more places, and that is ultimately what I want. Anyways, I just wanted to write what was on my mind.

Love Always.