Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'M GETTING MY LICENSE!

     So I’ve been waiting for this day. I’m going to get my Driver’s License. It’s been so long since I’ve driven a car. I’m so excited. I have to get some things straightened out at court before I can renew it. Hopefully it will go well. After my brain surgery, I was scared to drive for fear that I would have some sort of seizure, crash into 50 cars, then the cars would burst into a wall of flames killing several people and myself thus causing my children to be sad orphans. (We’ve already established that I’m not right in the head.) The anxiety is killing me, but I think I should be fine…. Who am I kidding? I’m freakin out here man. I’m so damn nervous. I called and they said I would only need to renew it and not take the driving test. But knowing my luck I will probably have to take some sort of on the spot driving test that I don’t even know about.  I’ve gotta look at the positive. I miss the times when I used to take my daughters to all these different places. We used to be so free. And there were some really great roadtrips that I took with my BD, “R” because he didn’t care he would drive anywhere, and I slept or watched the scenery. He is pressuring me to get my license, but he isn’t the only one though. Everyone liked it when I would drive.  Now, the only thing I need is to win the lotto so I can buy that 1965 Cherry Red Mustang or even "Elenor"! ( Yeah, I just made a GONE IN 60 SECONDS reference. I you don't know, Google it bitch!) Oh of course I can end up with some weird stroke of luck and find someone who wants to trade a paperclip for a car. That would be freakin sweet! Anyway, wish me luck y’all…
Love Always.