Saturday, September 18, 2010

QUIT YOUR BITCHING

Quit your bitchin!!
Current mood: bitchy

I have been sitting here trying to be a friend to several people. I dont mind listening to their problems, trust me, I know how it feels to vent. But what I am finding a lot lately are just fucking whining and complaining. I am so fucking tired of listening to people tell me that they dont like their life, but yet I watch as they do absolutely nothing to change it. I am so tired of having to be several people's mother and nag them to get them to do shit that can better themselves. From now on if you aint doing nothing to help yourself out, keep your fucking problems to yourself.  shit even the Bible says, "God helps those who help themselves." Here are some helpful tips:

1. If you dont got a job...NIGGUH GET OFF THE COUCH AND LOOK FOR ONE!

2. If you are single... WHAT'S THE FUCKING RUSH, BETTER YOURSELF FIRST. YOU CANT LOVE NO ONE UNLES YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND YOUR SHIT IS TAKEN CARE OF.

3. There's no food in your house....NIGGUH GET A JOB AND BUY SUM FOOD! (SEE NUMBER 1)

4. Your man is cheating...BITCH U KNOW HE'S CHEATING! THAT AINT GONNA CHANGE!

5. You aint got no friends...YOU GOT ME! I'M SITTING HERE LISTENING TO YOUR DESPRESSING ASS, I MUST NOT QUALIFY AS A FUCKING FRIEND! GET OUT THE HOUSE, GET OFF THE VIDEO GAMES AND MEET REAL NOT VIRTUAL FUCKING PEOPLE.

6. There's no privacy where I live... MOVE THE FUCK OUT!

7. My welfare check is late...OMG! IF YOU AINT ELDERLY, DISABLED, SICK OR WITH KIDS, YOU DONT FUCKING NEED TO BE ON WELFARE.

8. My baby momma took all my money for my  kids....DUH NIGGUH! SUPPORT YOUR KIDS! THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK U SUPPOSED TO DO!

9. My baby momma wont let me see my kids...MOTHERFUCKER IF YOU BOUGHT SOME MOTHER FUCKING DIAPERS, CLOTHES, OR FORMULA OR IF YOU GOT A FUCKING JOB AND STOPPED DOING DRUGS MAYBE SHE WOULD LET YOU SEE THEM!

10. My job fired me...FIND ANOTHER ONE! THERE'S MANY OF THEM OUT THERE. DONT ACT LIKE YOU WENT TO HARVARD NIGGUH, IF YOU NEED MONEY MCDONALD'S IS
ALWAYS HIRING..
BOTTOMLINE: GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. STOP BITCHING TO ME IF IT AINT A REAL PROBLEM.. WHAT QUALIFIES AS A REAL PROBLEM? IF IT CAN'T BE SOLVED BY YOU GETTING A JOB, YOU GETTING OFF THE COUCH, YOU MOVING OUT, YOU TAKING CARE OF YOUR KIDS, YOU LEAVING A WORTHLESS NIGGUH, THEN IT'S A REAL PROBLEM. 
I'm sorry I just got super irritated lately...

AND REMEMBER FOLKS, I WANT ALL MY FRIENDS TO LIVE UP TO BE THEIR FULL POTENTIAL, BE WE HAVE TO REALIZE THAT WE ARE OUR WORST ENEMY
LOVE ALWAYS,
CS