Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'D LIKE TO THANK….

I'd like to take the time to thank the people who have had an impact on my life.  I'd like to thank all the low expectation having individuals.

1. I'd like to thank the fathers of my children for having such horrible parenting skills.  You truly are an inspiration for my children to stay in school and go to college, and to stay away from drugs.

2. Thanks to all the immigrants who come to this country, live here for 10-15 years, refuse to learn the language, but demand government aid.  Thank you because without you my lawn wouldn't be cut, my house wouldn't be painted, i wouldn't have hot fresh tacos, and my parent's car would not get that hands on waxing and washing that it deserves.

3.  Thanks to all the individuals who decided not to go to college because someone has to make my Starbucks every morning and my McDonald's order served promptly.  Even McDonald's appreciates having you as employees because they even made a cash register with pictures so you dont have to wear yourselves out by thinking.

4. I'd like to thank the motherfuckers that come to job interviews in Jeans and Teeshirts because you make me look so good in my dress clothes.   Thank you for insuring that I get the job.

5. Thanks to the ignorant bastards who fuck up resumes.  Your half sheet of jibberish makes mine look oh so shining.

6. I'd like to thank the class clown at my high school because you provide hours of entertainment on the street corners while I'm drinking my Starbucks, trying to decide how much change your performance deserves.

7. Thanks goes to the jobless people on the Xbox.  I know you will always be online no matter what time of day.  Thanks for being online when i get off of work, playing the same game when I left to go to work.

8. A special thanks goes to Myspace Hoes for you showing off your bullet holes and stab wounds in your pics.  It's hurt looking broads like you that make me feel more confident in my body.

9. Thanks to all the haters who are raggedy and have nothing to offer society. Because without haterz, we successful people wouldn't know if are doing anything right.

10.  Thanks to all my successful assholes like me who are reading this blog and are mentally thanking all the fucked up individuals who have made their lives more enjoyable and successful.

Love Always,

CS