Saturday, March 9, 2013

TSA POST 9/11 BAN ON SMALL KNIVES

The question of the day has got to be: Should the TSA lift their Post 9/11 ban on small pocket knives???

I believe they should. But then again, I don't agree with the TSA and their terroristic tactics for searching people as they board planes anyway. I have seen so many horror stories and videos about how people are treated like cattle as they are herded through the airport. The TSA agents laugh and joke at the people they can see through those terrible naked body scanners, that do more harm than good. It used to be a joy to go to the airport and board a plane.  And now I refuse to fly because I don't me or my children to get publically molested. I am someone who always carries her handy-dandy pocket knife in case of emergencies.  And it has come in handy on several occasions.  But if I want to fly, I would have to ditch one of the most valuable tools that I carry in my purse. And because they got everyone so damn scared of terroristic acts, people have let themselves be subjected to several bans on what can be packed in their luggage.   Seriously, nail clippers and tweezers can't be in my cosmetic bag? We listen everyday as they constantly contradict themselves on the news. One minute the terrorist threat is being dealt with and we can sleep soundly , and the next minute everyone is a terrorist. Because fear is the biggest tool for making people become compliant and sheep like.

Love always.