Sunday, March 31, 2013

MY MIND AT WORK...

Geez man! My mind goes on wild tangents... I constantly think of weird theories and scenarios.  The mind is a crazy place. I wonder what people think when they do these crazy things.

Why did the shooter in Colorado go to a movie theatre where Dark Knight was playing?  They say it was a false flag event to help push the agenda to ban some guns.

Why do females put themselves out there so much?  I see so many females that claim they are independent, but still hang on every word that every dude says. They cling to the likes or dislikes of their little Facebook pages. I've seen females chase down guys that don't even care of them.  Can't you see that he doesn't care about you.  And look at what you are doing?

Why is all the music on the radio about the same shit?  Every song is about going out to the club and taking drugs. I can barely stand to listen to the radio anymore. I don't know even when the last time I bought a fucking album. Why buy anything when I can hear it played ten thousand times on the fucking radio! Molly is the new drug that rappers seem to mention all over the songs.

Why does everything have to be about making money? There is nothing wrong with making your own dinero, but is it that serious that women now let themselves be embarrassed and disrespected?  I want everyone, man and woman, to make their own bread.  And as a strong female, I always have mine money.  So a man with bread is not my goal. A man with a heart and drive that makes his own money is important to me.  That way we BOTH can contribute to a life together.

Does everything have a fucking Dubstep remix? Jesus Christ! I was scrolling through Google Play to see what new music there is, and ever other song listed has a remix by Scrillex or some other Dubstep DJ.

Do you idiots know that Reality TV has nothing to do with REALITY? I hope and pray to god that you sheeple honestly don't believe that people act like this in real life. I can't believe that people like Kim Kardashian (or any other fucking Kardashian) are considered famous for doing absolutely nothing.  But if we are being honest, Kim is actually famous for being a celebrity whore. This bitch has slept with hella people and has yet to prove she has a single fucking talent..... Except sleeping with black dudes that are famous... Wait I am wrong she does have a talent, and that is laying on her back.

Will people stop using the word "RATCHET"? I hear this damn word so much that I am starting to hear it in my sleep.  And we all know that I don't get much sleep. So when I finally do close my eyes, I don't want to have my poor exhausted mind infected by this damn word. According to URBAN DICTIONARY, the definition is as follows:

"Meaning wretched in the afro-american derivation of the English language."  (Personally, just for shits and giggles, I would like to thank the contributor of this definition on this page. His name is: NIGGAZGOHARD. lol  )

This is just some of the shit that is on my mind right now... Maybe I will post more of my rantings later..

Love Always.