Sunday, October 19, 2014

Evil and It’s Purpose…

 

It never ceases to amaze me the things that people do to each other. I’ve seen some fucked up shit before.  And thanks to the internet, I will see even more fucked up shit.It’s not that I like to see the crazy shit. It’s just that I am curious. The human mind, the psychology of it all, is what intrigues me the most. I often find my self jumping down the rabbit hole at every opportunity I get.  Always with the same question, “Where will it take me this time…???”

But did you ever stop to think that Murders are nature’s “checks and balance” system? Did you ever wonder if all those evil people were placed here by nature to sort of keep control of the human race? This is the shit I wonder about… Because these evil people have to have some sort of purpose or else why would they be here? You would think that evolution would indeed weed out the bad genes by now. Right? I dont know. This is just one of my rants.