Monday, April 8, 2013

EXOTIC DESTINATIONS OF THE WORLD

While searching the net, I’ve come across some of the most beautiful pictures of places all around the world.  If I wasn’t borderline agoraphobic, I would actually venture outside of my little cottage and actually travel.  Truth is, I love traveling. I love adventure. One day I will travel to several places… Maybe these places..

 

 

Bali

 

Bali

 

 

Morocco

Morroco

 

 

Plitvice Lake Croatia

 

Plitvice-Lake-Croatia

 

Unusual Forest Home- This home caught my eye… :-) 

unusual-forest-home-1-554x368-498x330

 

Sukothai

WatMahaThat_Sukhothai

 

White Haven Beach, Australia

whitehaven-beach-queensland-AU

 

I will post more… These just happen to have stuck in my head recently.  It is quite amazing the places that are on this Earth… So many to see.  And yet, even though this life is full of just plain natural beauty, it is so sad to know that people go around destroying it…. I hope it is around long enough for me to see it…

 

Love Always,

Charlie Sunshine