Saturday, June 2, 2012

Woman caught performing sex act on herself by side of highway is arrested wearing only a shirt and exposing herself to passing motorists

I recently read this article  on Daily mail. It was interesting. But what caught my eye in the article was that she tried to bite the officer. With the recent news story about the man shot and killed by the police eating another man FACE, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/man-eats-face-miami , and the police admitting that there were more instances where people were caught consuming people, I have to wonder what is going down in Florida. My zomie apocalypse groups are buzzing with theories about the governement testing drugs in the water, food, and chemically in the air. We would all like to know what is really going on? If you havent already stockpiled your supplies, I suggest you get on that. Because I guarantee you that more acts of weird violence are starting to pop up. I will try to keep you informed. Stay up .
Open Your Eyes.