Friday, May 6, 2011

THE BEST ADVICE MOM GAVE YOU?

     In celebration of mother’s day I am asking my friends and family what was the best advice your mom gave you. Even those golden bits that you didn’t realize were special at the time. I am a proud mother myself. And I offer several pieces of wisdom to my children, most were past down from my mother. As parents we do our best to guide our children. But in the end they have to learn for themselves. I truly enjoy being a parent, it is my greatest success in life. I have given my children many experiences to help them along in life. I have exposed them to several types of music, food, dances, movies and many, many other things. My hope is to allow them to decide for themselves what they like and dislike.   The greatest piece of advice that my mother gave me was to be myself. By believing in myself I would be able to fly and achieve whatever goal I put my mind to. It is truly that self love that frees you and gives you the necessary tools to tackle any problem. Thanks to my parents for having faith in me, loving me, and supporting me.

I LOVE YOU MOM (YOU TOO DAD BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR FATHER’S DAY FOR YOUR BLOG! LOL))

Love Always