Wednesday, November 9, 2016

God, it's been a minute... Why do I always disappear and neglect my blog? IDK.... I just felt the need to speak out tonight.... Ugh! I am so very very very over the election...  Ok, so I am so over it.... Yes, Trump won. But are any of us suprised? I know my wonderful fans are waiting for some snarky remark,... But seriously, I got nothing. I would personally like to celebrate the fact that CALIFORNIA JUST FUCKING LEGALIZED RECREATIONAL USE OF MARIJUANA !!!( Here is the link that could literally answer all your questions: https://ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_64,_Marijuana_Legalization_(2016) )
 Omg! I was a stoner before, but now I kinda sorta have a reason to spartk up... for freedom.. lmfao....

So Prop 64 is actually called the Adult Use of Marijuana Act... Yass bitch!  Only people over the age of 21 can smoke weed. But there are some stipulations. You can posses up to one once of mary jane.  And you can grow up to 6 plants in your home, but the home has to be locked and no one can see it.  The state has until 01/01/2018 to comepletly pass out licences. I think this is going resonate through out history. We will be the first state to fully legalize the green goddess. I am telling you now that I plan on growing some shit... Ok let's be real, the only thing that I can successfully grow are cacti. LOL I have always been and advocate for the medicinal purposes and the agricultural uses of marijuana. I have always thought that if given the chance that marijuana could exceed the sale of Cotton in the United states. It can be used as a crop, to make rope, clothes, and in some cases, it has been used to excellerate the growth of other plants. In addtion, California is a great place to grow such a plant. We have all the right climates for growing it. I mean, have you fucking see the shit that we grow out here? Our wine is exceptional, and all of the other crops that we produce are sought out by several industries around the world. That's not even to mention the fresh seafood. (Side note: if you go to a restaurant in Cali, and they do not have FRESH seafood, you should leave. It's just that simple...)