Sunday, January 26, 2014

DEMONS

We all have demons.

But I hear my demons talking to me every night

They keep me awake… Whispering things to me.

Issuing orders or instructions.

They speak to me

-Why did you let her talk to you that way.. How easy it would have been to smash in her face

*I can’t smash in her face.. I’ll get arrested

-You should have sped up, bitch wants to walk in the middle of the street…. She should learn the consequences.

*I can’t just run people over I’ll go to jail

-How easy is it to push them down the stairs… Accidents are accidents

* I can’t just push people down the stairs…

-Why was he looking at you? Like he was gonna rape you …. Take him out before he attacks you.

*Yes, that  guy was creepy, but how do I know he was a rapist?

-You ignore us. Why?

* Because you are evil…. That is not who I am.

-Oh yes, but you are evil.  We are who we are because we are you. We are your desires. We say what you have already thought.

 

Love Always,

Charlie Sunshine