Tuesday, August 31, 2010

House guests


Its always nice to have guest come over. But with me i'm a planner. So if my houseguest is set to stay until a certain time, then he or she needs to leave at that time. I get anxious when ppl over stay their welcome and i try to be as polite as possible but some people just dont take the hint! Lol. And what they dont understand is that i'm like that to everyone. If u say you're leaving at five on the dot then i make plans for after the guest leaves. Whether its a movie with the kids or shopping, it doesnt matter. By staying passed ur leaving date or time you throw my schedule off. And for someone with ocd, it makes us terribly anxious. For me my house is my temple, my safe haven and when its time for you to go then just leave! I can understand flat tires or things like that but shit u can control and u mess up on drives me insane! Things like you not having a ride, not having bus money, or you waiting until the last minute and missing your bus! Most of it is poor planning!

This message was sent using picture-talk messaging service from MetroPCS.